- Return Policy
- Cancellation of pending orders
- Quality warranty by coffee producers
In accordance with your right of cancellation, you can return your ordered products to us within 14 days upon receipt and we will refund you for purchasing price and shipping fees.In terms and conditions is explained the detail how your right of cancellation works. The most important points are:
- If you want to exercise your right of cancellation, you need to contact our customer service at order @ espressocoffeecapsule.com within 14 days of receiving your order.
- You do not have to provide further specification, but if you would like to tell us why you are returning your order, we will try to learn from it and improve our services.
- Please send returns to the following address:
M O E Z GmbH,
Im Mediapark 5,
50670 Köln / Cologne, Deutschland / Germany
- You are bearing the immediate costs of the return delivery of the items.
- Please do not send us anything that is not pre-paid as we cannot accept it.
- For hygienic reasons, we can only accept returns of items that have not been opened or used.
- Please return the items in their original packaging. Otherwise, we cannot accept them.
Cancellation of pending orders
Usually, your order is processed immediately after we have received it. We therefore often cannot cancel pending orders. If however you notice an error in your order, please contact orderespressocoffeecapsule.com right away. We will then try to find a quick and simple solution with you.
Producer warranty for defective coffee capsules
As addition to your right of cancellation order you can use warranty programs of some producers which usually work within all product shell life.
In this case, you will become replacement of defected products from the coffee producer.
The conditions and procedures are varied by producer. You can find detailed information on product box or producer website. Here are the most important points about some coffee producer warranty guidelines:
Caffé Borbone capsules quality warranty
If the amount of defective capsules in box is more than 6-8%, customers can ask for product replacement. As defective are meant the capsules with truly deflated individual package.
If you want to use Borbone warranty program you need to contact directly to Caffé Borbone at toll-free number 800 711 760 (Italy) during working hours: 12.00-14.00/15.30-17.30 or send email at qualitycaffeeborbone.it with description of defect, photos of defective coffee capsules and product batch label on Caffé Borbone box with barcodes.
Other contact addresses of Caffé Borbone for quality issues are: Zona ASI, Loc, Pascarola snc, 80023 Caivano (NA), Italy and 19 Commerce Road , Suite G Fairfield, New Jersey, USA